All publicity is good in Hollywood so if you get the opportunity to be interviewed by the press, be prepared. If you are going to a red carpet event, look for the press so you can get interviewed. Here are 5 tips to help you get ready and make the most of the publicity.
5 Tips to Nail Your Interview
1. Have your elevator pitch (summary of your film) down perfectly so that you will be able to pitch it in 30 seconds or less.
2. Dress appropriately and don’t stand too far from the microphone.
3. Be natural, enthusiastic and have high energy.
4. Tell them where they can find you and the time, date and place where your movie or “gig” is playing.
5. Keep it light, fun and entertaining.
5 FREE GIFTS
Photo and Article by Beth Rosen Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved