Secrets of the Action Movie Scenes
- Most fight scenes and/or karate scenes are choreographed by experts in the field.
- There is constant movement of images and characters.
- There is a mix between speeds of clips: normal, slow motion and fast motion.
- They cut on the action and maintain scene direction which means the subject always moves on screen in the same direction.
- They often use rapid impressionistic sequences and/or a montage of images to convey an emotion or tell a story.
- They are intense and fast moving.
- The sound effects are loud, sharp and accompanied by blockbuster music scores.
Copyright © 2012 by Beth Rosen