The Back Door to Hollywood wishes you a Happy New Year. May all your dreams come true this year! So what is this year’s New Year’s Resolution? Write, produce and/or star in your own movie of course!
50% Off Limited Time Offer
To help you keep your New Year’s Resolution, the Back Door to Hollywood has slashed it’s online movie course for the next few days by 50%! That’s an additional savings of almost $997 off the already reduced price of $1,997, plus $5,000 in Free Bonuses! And it’s only good until December 31, 2012.
If you always wanted to become a movie star or any of the other coveted roles in Hollywood, make a New Year’s Resolution to just do it and sign up for this one of a kind course so you can keep your resolution. You only have a few days left to cash in on this incredible offer and fulfill your dreams. Start the new year off right! The course starts again in early January, 2013!
A Proven Model for Success
Use Coupon Code: NewYear2013 to receive your 50% Discount! Click Here to learn more about the course and register today.
Stop Waiting for your Lucky Break and Learn How to Be in Movies Now From Someone Who Has Done It Already
You’ll discover step by step how to write, produce and star in your own movie and get It on the big screen from someone who has done it already, Beth Rosen, #1 best selling author, screenwriter, producer, filmmaker, actress, songwriter, radio personality, attorney & Vice Chairwoman of the Hoboken International Film Festival.
This is a comprehensive course replete with invaluable information designed to catapult you to success and get you up and running toward your dreams, including the following:
- How to write a professional screenplay
- How to do an elevator pitch to get the attention of the gatekeepers to Hollywood
- How to produce a film and sizzle piece to showcase your talent
- How to step onto the world stage and have fans falling at your feet
- How to produce an independent film on a shoe string budget
- Where to find free resources
- Priceless filming and acting techniques
- How to go viral on the internet
- How to do green screen clips
- Video tutorials on the basics of movie making to hone your craft
- Step by step videos and instructions of how to create drama, comedy, horror and suspense
- Hollywood hints and secret tricks of the trade to make a professionally polished film and create magical moments on screen
- Case studies of blockbuster films
- How to promote yourself and your film at film festivals, including press interview tips
- Networking secrets on and off the red carpet to help you engage celebrities and industry people
- Professional movie trailer tips and downloadable templates for DVD cover and slip cover creation
- Press kit and film festival submission checklist
- 100 free royalty free music loops for your movie
Make sure you enter Coupon Code NewYear2013 to receive your 50% Discount from the already reduced price on the registration page. The price reduction will only appear on check-out if you enter the appropriate coupon code.